DON’T JUST ATTEND. JOIN THE CONVERSATION. LEAD THE GENERATIVE AI MOVEMENT.
The Generative AI for Education Leaders Summit is your chance to meet and engage with a highly targeted and engaged audience of leaders and decision makers from across the education sector who are actively looking for the latest AI solutions to improve their schools and institutions.
If you can help these organisations maximise this opportunity with your technology or expertise, then you need to be at the Generative AI for Education Leaders Summit.
The event offers numerous opportunities for sponsors to network, share their expertise, and build their reputation as thought leaders in the AI and tech space. This is your opportunity to:
- Gain vital insight into where the AI space is headed and where education institutions are spending their budget
- Hear from buy-side leaders in the education sector on their pain points when implementing and using AI and understand how you can solve them
- Network with education leaders and decision makers to make valuable connections
- Contribute to the conversation by showcasing your solutions to solve the challenges of AI while maximising the opportunities
Sponsoring or exhibiting at the Generative AI for Education Leaders Summit will provide a unique opportunity to raise your company profile and create greater awareness of your brand. Our packages can be tailored to ensure you will meet and influence the people who are going to ensure the growth of your business now and in the future. Get in touch, and let’s figure out what we can do together.
Who Should Sponsor:
The types of companies that will benefit from sponsoring include any organisation with solutions for education leaders who are actively looking at deploying generative AI within their schools and institutions or who are already doing so. This includes:
- Large tech companies that have invested in AI research and have developed advanced generative AI algorithms and applications
- AI-focused startups and scaleups that have a specific interest in generative AI and are looking to network and showcase their products and services to potential customers
- Tech companies offering services and solutions for AI platforms, generative AI tools that produce anything from images to code, tech consultancies, implementation experts, deep learning, machine learning, chatbots, and hardware suppliers
- Consulting and professional services firms that specialise in AI and that are looking to expand their client base and showcase their expertise
- Academic institutions and research organisations that may be involved in cutting-edge research in the field of AI and that are looking to share their findings with a wider audience
- Venture capital firms and investment firms interested in funding startups and scaleups that are developing generative AI applications
- Any company interested in advancing the field of AI that’s looking to build relationships with education sector decision makers, industry leaders, potential customers, and investors
Types of delegates who will attend this ground-breaking event can be seen here: