The Generative AI for Education Leaders Summit is designed for leaders and decision makers across the education sector who are actively looking at deploying generative AI within their school or institution or who are already doing so. This ground-breaking event is for anyone who is eager to stay ahead of the curve while driving transformation and innovation through AI.
The event is for leaders from secondary and tertiary education institutions, including universities, VET, schools & RTOs. Attendees will hold job functions related to:
The Generative AI for Education Leaders Summit will provide the roadmap you need to implement AI in your school or institution, maximise its benefits, and transform your institution into a leader at the cutting edge of the AI in education frontier. Each session will deliver the key information, strategies and tools you need for each step in your AI journey:
The Generative AI for Education Leaders Summit will deliver the key information, strategies and tools you need to keep your school or institution at the cutting edge of education technology. You will leave with a complete toolkit that will allow you to navigate AI initiatives in your organisation from start to finish.
THE TOP 5 STRATEGIES AND SKILLS YOU WILL GAIN:
- Identifying how your school or institution should investigate and adopt AI to generate immediate benefits
- Creating a realistic, workable plan to integrate AI into your strategies and processes
- Improving student engagement through AI to benefit students while maintaining trust
- Utilising AI to increase automation and productivity by making processes more efficient
- Identifying and avoiding risks related to AI while still maximising its benefits